1. What should I do if I think I have Covid-19 and have a visit booked?
We politely request that if you are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 that you call us ahead of your arrival to postpone your visit.
2. How do I check in to the hotel?
You are able to check in from 2pm.
Please ensure you familiarise yourself with the restrictions that apply and keep up to date with changes as they are announced. We are happy to reschedule your stay to a future date providing you contact us 48 hours before you are due to arrive.
Please check here if you are unsure about your local restrictions and advice.
3. How is the hotel ensuring social distancing is adhered to?
All of our spaces have been reconfigured to ensure social distancing.
4. Is the hotel providing guests with additional sanitising facilities?
Yes, we have set up hand sanitising stations throughout the hotel for you and in all our bedrooms to use and we politely ask you use these when entering and leaving the building.
5. What measures are in place to ensure each bedroom is fully sanitised between guest?
Every guest bedroom and en-suite will be fully sanitised before each stay. Our housekeeping teams have received further health and safety training and will wear the appropriate PPE at all times.
6. What measures have you put in place with your staff to minimise the spread of Covid-19?
All of our hotel teams have undergone comprehensive hospitality-focused training on how to prevent the contagion of Covid-19. Internal regulations have been introduced that require our staff to wear the appropriate PPE during their shifts and to wash their hands frequently.
7. Will the Mews Beauty Rooms be open for us to use?
The Mews Beauty Rooms are now open for both hair and beauty treatments.